Y’all, to be honest I was flipping back & forth between Southern Charm & The Bachelorette. Watched the first hour of JoJo, then flipped over to SC, & then back to Crazy Chad. I knew Kathryn’s baby wouldn’t come until the end & that the rest of the episode would be fairly
A few things stood out to me:
- Craig’s work ethic seems to be taking a longer vacation than his trip to LA.
- Cameran totally set Landon up to fail regarding confessing her love for Shep, which will make amazing TV.
- Whitney & Larissa still have no chemistry.
- JD’s laugh is still creepy.
- RIP to Shep’s grandpa. I bet the stars looked a little different that day.
- I worry about the Charmers always mixing their alcohol. “Liquor before beer in the clear. Beer before liquor never been sicker.” DUH.
Here are my favorite Tweets of the night:
I promise to do better next week!
I’ll have #TheBachelorette recap/tweets up tomorrow. Warning: It will be similar to this recap as there are still so many guys & I keep asking who Derek is.