Okay y’all, last night’s episode was a pretty crazy Week 2. Am I right? Usually it takes at least three episodes to know who the long-term Villain is. #Villainsgottavil Since there are still so many guys left, & I’m still hardcore watching Southern Charm, this recap will be short & sweet.
I have a few thoughts about last night’s episode:
- JoJo looks hot in a fireman’s uniform.
- Luke may becoming a little whiny for my taste.
- Wells has a great sense of humor.
- LOVED the poolside sing-a-long!
- Chad is so hot…until he opens his mouth. I feel like it is a lot of work to be that big of a prick.
- Derek looks exactly like John Krasinski & Marcus (the one that married Lacey from BiP).
- Loved Nick’s shower dance.
- Did they ever sing the song for JoJo?
- Chad gives new definition to the term “meat head.”
- Evan is also too needy.
I think it is very interesting that Chad is ex-Marine, Alex is active Marine, & Luke is ex-Army. Did anyone else notice that the Marines were much quicker to anger. Maybe they were just hangry.
Here are my favorite Tweets from the night:
What did you all think of last night’s episode? Do you think JoJo handled The Chad correctly?
Check back after RHONY on Wednesday for a fresh recap!