You guys, was it just me or was this episode lame? This recap will be a bit short because I was dealing with work stuff while watching, & you know…it was kinda boring.
A few thoughts on tonight’s show:
- Was Luann even in this episode? I know she was talked about a lot, but did she make an appearance?
- Ramonja is back? Their apology practice was pretty funny & Ramona’s Bethenny impression was spot on.
- Ramona is still the worst friend alive. Her new name shall be Ramona: the Horrible friend.
- Jules has decided to start an Asian juice (tea???) business. I love that she managed to keep it a secret from Michael. I wonder if Jules already knew that the end of her marriage was imminent?
- Poor Bethenny is really, really ill. That scene in Home Goods was a bit scary – I thought she was going to pass out. Thank goodness Dorinda was there to mother her, which she needed.
- LOVE that B & D like shopping at Home Goods, even if it was a product placement. Stars, they’re just like us.
- Jules also broke her vagina on a window. It reminded me of when you’re little & fall off your bike & land on that bar.
- This dog wedding was such a crock of shit. They spent a lot of money to raise a bit of money for charity. Somehow, I don’t think the charity got their money’s worth. Although, the cute pooches were a nice break from the human bitches we normally deal with. All of be like:
9. Ramona cannot cut a cake to save her life. If she had done that at one of Heather Dubrow’s parties, she would be out.
Best tweets of the night:
I’ll be house sitting next week, so I may be sitting poolside instead of blogging. Maybe I’ll surprise you.