Y’all, what is with this Season of RHONY? Ever since they left the Bershires, & Greystone Manor, it has turned into a total snooze-fest. I could easily have taken a nap during this week’s episode…in fact I might’ve, just with my eyes open.
So, all I got from this episode was this:
- Ramona ALWAYS manages to get the
bestroom she wants on group trips.
- Mohegan Sun was the most depressing Housewives trip in all the franchises.
- Carole & Bethenny are this close to becoming lesbian lovers. #mazel
- Carole & Adam have a weird relationship. She’s at a 7.5, while he’s at a 10.
- Jules doesn’t know how to potty train, or wipe for that matter. #gross
- Bethenny is taking little Bryn to Aspen, regardless of doctor’s orders & her “declining” health.
- Luann got engaged. I’m not a fan of yellow diamonds. Sorry not sorry.
- Ramona has no boundaries or etiquette, thus Dorinda hosted Lu’s engagement party.
- The real cast trip will be Hawaii. Think they’ll fall in a volcano?
- Sonja was a sourpuss towards Luann & her happiness. Shame, shame, I know your name.
Tweets of the night:
The tweets were harder to get, as my feed was full of the shenanigans going on at the Republican National Convention. What did you all think of this week?
Until next time, I hope you have a fantastic weekend!!!