I’ve struggled to write this recap because this season of RHONY has turned into a real snooze-fest.
Yesterday, I posted a Tweet asking for help recapping & luckily I got a few responses. 🙂 Thanks Remi & Lily’s Mimi!
I think this sums it up quite nicely, but since I have a job to do I’ll throw in my two cents.
- Bethenny’s vagina has once again ruined another cast trip. Instead of Hawaii, they are now going to Miami. Hawaii thanks you. I guess they’ll have to pretend to be Gidget in FL.
- Sonja embarrassed her daughter at Parent’s Weekend because she wore a baby seal on her head.
- Jules has no concept of what pool shoes are. Who wears suede to the pool?
- We’re still talking about Tom of the town, the slut-bag-hoe.
- Jules visited her parents. Guess what? One is Jewish & the other is Asian.
- Luann’s schoolgirl excitement about the boy asking her to the dance is getting a little old.
- These ladies wouldn’t know how to be happy for someone, even if they were given an instruction manual.
- I secretly want this cruise to turn into an episode of Gilligan’s Island.
- Ramona is so embarrassing. She thinks she is so much hotter than she is. Poor Avery. She was a real mess with the bathing suit photo shoot.
- I feel like both Sonja & Ramona are making WAAAAY more out of their involvement with Tom, than what happened in real life.
- Bethenny loves that she has a bombshell of a secret to hold of Luann.
My favorite tweets from the night:
What did y’all think about the episode this week? Boring, right? I was distracted by all the DNC stuff & Hillary Clinton making history!
Until next week! I hope you all have a great weekend!