Okay, by now you know how I feel about season openers…BORING. RHONY didn’t really have a ton going on, but the episode flew by. Here were my few thoughts about the season premiere.
- Bethenny is selling her apartment because it’s no longer Hoppy. Fredrick from Million Dollar Listing NY is selling it in his corduroy suit. Bethenny says corduroy weird…”cord-AH-rawr”. It sold in one day – cash offer, full price! Do you think the buyers gave B a briefcase full of cash? Oddly enough, I actually think Bethenny is right to sell the cursed apartment.
- Sonja is still pissed that Dorinda didn’t invite her to the Berkshits. As Ramona would, “MOVE on!” or “Take a Xanax.” Sonja’s also in an off-broadway play giving sex lessons. Sonja’s international following filled up the seats???
- Everyone, & I mean EVERYONE, is still obsessed with Tom. Luann, obviously, is the only one that should be obsessed at this time.
- Ramona is remodeling her apartment…I’m not entirely sure about her taste. She can’t get over the fact that her contractors name is Mario. News flash: there are other contractors. Ramona wants Mario to help her find a man to play with. Gross.
- Carole & Adam have moved in together; oh I’m sorry, they are shacking up. They also got two new kit-tens, as Carole says. Carole is obsessed with the election – this season was filmed in the fall of 2016. I kinda liked Carole’s political Twitter feed. She was clearly a biased journalist, but I thoroughly enjoyed it.
- Dorinda & Carole have decided to be friends again, & that no woman wants to see a cop in a thong – CORRECT (talking about Luann’s bachelorette party). Blue Lives Matter, ladies.
- Sonja is donating clothes to Dress For Success per Bethenny’s request. How the hell does Sonja remember all the stories surrounding her clothes? They took this opportunity to shit all over Luann & Tom. Ugh.
- Bethenny got two super cute new puppies, Biggie & Smallz. I’m sad that Cookie is so old…we not see her next season.
- Sherlock Singer is still taking everyone opportunity to find out dirt on Luann &/or Tom…as often as she can. Am I the only one that feels like Ramona is only friends with Luann when it is convenient to her purposes? With friends like that, who needs enemies? I blieve Ramona’s toast to Luann’s pending nuptials was something along the lines of, “Break a leg. No, seriously, break your f’ing leg.” That’s what I heard anyways.
- Did anyone else think that the blonde cast members’ hair looked slightly pink-ish in their confessionals?
Did I miss anything?
My favorite Tweets from the night:
I’m so glad New York is back – it’s the best in the RH franchise! What did y’all think of the season opener?
Until next week…