This recap will be a Tweet Cap. This episode was tough to watch & I’d Rather be watching Then & Now with Andy Cohen. If you missed the episode, all you need to know:
- Carole & her mom campaigned in PA.
- Love her or hate her, Carole did her part to educate people on the importance of voting.
- Ramona got a new face for her birthday gift to herself – looked painful.
- Carole’s Election Party was more of a funeral.
- Her toast was lovely.
- Ramona almost ruined her own surprise party, & she’s still the worst.
- She couldn’t wait for Dorinda to pick her up.
- Ramona thinks Bethenny needs to move on from their fight.
- Sonja was actually the voice of reason.
Favorite Tweets from the night:
What did y’all think of this episode? Is Bethenny justified for being mad at Ramona still?
Until next week…