Y’all, it’s that time again…Bachelor blogs will be restarting soon! I know there are some mixed feelings about Arie as the Bachelor, but I have a few reasons why he’ll be great, or at least better than Nick Viall!
- He’s easy on the eyes!
- He knows how to throw a woman against a wall, in all the right ways. You know what I mean.
- In case you don’t know what I mean, I’m talking makeout sessions against the wall. Emily was a fan…so was I.
- I personally love that he is not from the last two seasons. We’ve had sufficient time to either miss him or forget him. Perfect recipe for a good season. It’s also allowed him time to self-reflect & mature, blah, blah, blah & all that.
- He’s from the Classic Bachelor era…you know when the dates were fun. Helicopters, hot tubs, & heartache – oh my!
- He’s not an influencer, or trying to be a blogger, Instagram star, etc. No flat tummy tea for him.
- Jef Holm is not a fan. That’s right, one “f” Jef can’t stand him. This speaks highly of Arie because Jef turned out to be a real Tool McDouche Nugget. Google it.
- He’s a 6’2″ tall drink of water.
- Arie is 35. You know I love it when they’re older (as in my age)!
- Y’all, the best reason to watch is that Ashley Spivey has said she MAY come out of Recapping Retirement to blog this season!!! You may remember her from Brad Womack’s second season, or as one of the HILARIOUS recappers from Emily’s season.
I’ve taken the liberty of giving you all my very first impression of each of Arie’s contestants, before reading their bios. I’ll post another blog post-bios.
What do you think of my love for Arie? Am I alone? To be fair, I adored Nick until he became the Bachelor; hopefully, Arie will not disappoint. Thoughts on the women? Lots of weird names, & so many Laurens. My thoughts on the women post-bio will be up tomorrow!