My favorite episode is upon us, The Women Tell All!!! I love this episode because the women are forced to face all the awful things they’ve said behind backs, in confessionals, to faces, etc. Last night was no exception in that regard, everyone came in salty.
I thought there were some, shall we say, interesting outfits… Caroline with the tube bra top under a blazer. Seinne’s weird collar/halter dress. TinkerBekah’s earrings. Lauren G’s lingerie. See picture below.
So, we learned a few things from the WTA:
- Krystal’s voice wasn’t near as grating…until you listened to what she said.
- She has zero remorse for her deplorable behavior.
- Her bleeped subtitles looked like Mad Libs.
- TinkerBekah said it best, “We’d like you a lot better if you’d just say ‘Yeah, I was a bitch and I’m sorry.'”
- Krystal is convinced that she was not the problem.
- I legit applauded, from my couch, when What’s-Her-Name in the green dress (Olivia?) asked Krystal what happened to her voice.
- Krystal said that she lost her voice. Maybe that’s God’s way of saying STFU.
- Her update on her brother (he’s no longer homeless) was ruined by her use of the word “like” every fifth word.
- TinkerBekah loves earrings.
- Do you think she wears such big earrings because she secretly wishes her hair was longer?
- She was very well spoken on the WTA. If she didn’t confirm that she was going to Paradise, I almost think she could’ve been a contender for Bachelorette.
- Seinne got a Bachelorette edit.
- Do you think Peter would come back to be on her season?
- I would like Jenna’s Botox regime, stat.
- The girl’s eyebrows do not move, & I want to get me some of that. Her skin is flawless.
- Tia got the biggest Bachelorette edit.
- Yet, she still couldn’t apologize for throwing women under the bus in her moments of insecurity.
- Caroline is my new favorite to be the Bachelorette, although it is a long shot.
- She is fierce, and salty, and in your face. I am here for it!
- She was so salty to Arie; the rumor mill is saying that Caroline & Becca became besties & Arie did Becca dirty somehow. I think she’s the one crying in the promos that we don’t see, but hear.
- Do you think Arie will pull a Mesnick?
- The Arie we had on the Women Tell All, is the Arie I wish we’d had all season.
- Same goes for Chris Harrison.
My list of Bachelorette Contenders (in my preferred order):
Contenders for Paradise:
Annaliese – how fun would her phobias be in Paradise?
Who do you want to see as The Bachelorette? Who’s going to Paradise with TinkerBekah?
We have another episode tonight, which looks so good.