Hi friends! I don’t know about you, but I love when other people post their Trader Joe’s hauls. All Trader Joe’s are not created equal – mine for example is one of the smaller ones. Sad face. With that said, I always still find plenty to fill my cart no matter the season.
This what I bought on a quick sashay through on my way to dog sit for Spring Break.
Shopping List from the refrigerated section:
- ready-made lasagna (not pictured because I already cooked it & had it for dinner)
- carnitas with salsa verde burrito
- peanut & crispy noodle salad kit (I LOVE an Asian salad)
- veggies & greens salad kit
- crunchy slaw ready-made salad
- lemon chicken & arugula ready-made salad (my favorite)
- garlic hummus snack packs
- arugula & parmigiano reggiano ravioli
- Italian sausage & 4 cheese ravioli (so good!)
Shopping List from the freezer section:
- orange chicken bowl
- riced cauliflower stir fry
- beef & broccoli
- cheese & tomato pizza
Shopping List from the shelves:
- chocolate glazed donuts (not pictured as I hid them from the dogs)
- thumb print cookies
- pancake bread (breakfast or dessert?)
- spaghetti squash
- salsa verde
- TJ’s marinara sauce
- corn & poblano chowder
- white cheddar puffs
- elote corn chip dippers (run don’t walk for these!)
I went shopping on Friday, it’s now Monday, & I’ve gone through three quarters of the bag of the elote chips. Y’all, they taste exactly like street corn or Mexi-Corn Dip (if you’re Southern, you know what this dip is). I ate these with guacamole & pretty much found Mecca.For those of you who can’t handle the heat, you will think these chips are kinda spicy as they do have a kick. I’ll be stock piling these for Corona Virus…that’s the one thing we need right?
Now, for all the sweets… I don’t typically buy sweets, and when I do they are usually sour straws or something not too sweet like shortbread; however, 2020 has been the year of chocolate craving so far. Great. I kinda did a lot of impulse shopping in Trader Joe’s this time…I’m lying, every time. Every. Single. Time. To be honest, I only had shortbread cookies on my list, but I think it was a Fall/Winter item as they were nowhere to be found. Oh, the devastation.
What are some of your favorite things from Trader Joe’s? Leave a comment with your recs. About 2/3 of my list were things I have never tried. Anyone else go grocery shopping & then decide you’re too tired to cook after that strenuous hour in the store? Yeah, me neither.
Anyway, I hope y’all have a great week, & make sure to was your hands often! Until Friday…