Hi friends! I thought I’d write a post all about what my day looks like. So, I’m going to list out everything I did today.
6:25am: alarm goes off -> hit snooze
6:32am: 2nd alarm goes off -> hit snooze
6:34am: snooze alarm goes off -> turn it off
6:43am: 2nd snooze alarm goes off -> turn it off -> turn on lamp, turn up the lights on clock, glance at emails
Get up & put YL CBD muscle rub on shoulders & neck -> turn on my news podcasts -> make bed -> head into the bathroom.
Routine in the Bathroom:
1. Clean face with Thayer’s Witch Hazel
2. Used Peter Thomas Roth AHA/BHA Acne Clearing Gel.
3. Put on my Glow Serum on my face & neck: I make this with Young Living essential oils – Lavender, Frankincense, Copaiba, Blue Tansy, Royal Hawaiian Sandalwood, Manuka, & jojoba oil.
4. Under my eyes I swipe on Tula Glow & Get It.
While that soaks in, I do the following:
1. Take my Biotin. I use Nature’s Bounty 10,000 mcg. I have only been able to find this exact one at Target & it is the highest dosage I have found. They taste good (strawberry) & dissolve quickly.
2. I roll YL Progessence Plus on my forearms. I use this to help balance & normalize my hormone levels.
3. Then I roll on YL Endoflex over my thyroid for thyroid & metabolism support.
4. Next I roll YL Juvaflex over my liver to help with liver & lymphatic detoxification.
5. Last of the morning oils, I roll YL Joy over my heart because it is uplifting & calming. Joy also promotes general attitude & emotional well-being; we can all use that right now. Am I right?
Then I gather all my Juice Plus vitamins (4 berry, 4 veggie, & 4 fruit) & put those aside. I prefer the gummy vitamins, they taste so good, & eat them while I’m getting ready.
Okay, so by 7:00am I was in the kitchen making my coffee. I like this coffee from Amazon, & use any caramel flavored creamer. Right now I’m using a coconut milk caramel flavored creamer. While the coffee was brewing, I grabbed a Chobani peach yogurt & filled a small bowl (think salad dressing size in a lunch box) with mini dark chocolate chips & roasted pistachios. I put the yogurt & toppings in my office & turn on a lamp. I like for my yogurt to sit out for a little bit to take the cold edge off. With my coffee in hand, I head back into the bathroom to get ready.
So first up, I put on “weekend” makeup, which consists of concealer, blush, mascara. I’ve taken all my vitamins by the time I’m done with makeup.
7:30am: still sipping coffee, I start on my hair. My hair is growing out from a bob & is at a real weird length, so I do have to fix it so that it makes some semblance of order.
7:45am: hair done, coffee done, brush teeth.
7:50am: got dressed – yes, I wear jeans to work from home. I am much more productive if I am at least dressed “Friday casual” style.
8:00am: got to my desk to start my work day.
Office Diffuser blend today is Peppermint (stimulating), Orange (uplifting), Valor (balancing energies), & Lime (immune support). It smells so good!
Adjusted thermostat every 10 minutes, trying to get warm.
8:45am: threw a load of laundry in the washer & off to my boss’s house to pickup some equipment to deliver to a client.
9:00am: met my boss & also picked up a face mask my friend Jessica left for me.
9:15am: drove through Starbucks – I know this is so bad, but it was drive through.
9:45 – 10:15am: met client – I’m not going to lie, it felt great to drive my car. Don’t worry, we maintained social distance.
While I was waiting, I finalized my life insurance policy with my broker over the phone. Now is a great time to make sure all your paperwork is in order in case something were to happen to you.
10:45am: stopped at Walgreens, totally forgot to get what I went in there for. Instead, it looked like I gave a 10yo $40 to pick out snacks for a road trip.
11:00am: picked up lunch from Herb & Beet (pickup only). I was really worried about this small business closing permanently, so I was really excited to see that they were doing pickups.
11:15am: unloaded my Walgreens “groceries,” switched over the laundry to the dryer, & washed the dishes from last night.
11:30am: back at my desk, working with my Texas Brisket salad and mac & cheese.
Made a mess of my shirt, & promptly changed into yoga pants & a sweatshirt. Back to work. Ugh, there is a fly in my house.
3:00pm: took a 10 minute break to do an arm workout with Obé Fitness. My arms are going to fall off after that one.
4:09pm: I hear the ducks have returned to my yard to hold me hostage once again.
5:00pm: virtual HH with Amy & Maureen! Y’all, I have perfected my Coconut Mojito recipe & will share it on my Friday Five!
6:00pm: made dinner – Trader Joe’s Carnitas with Salsa Verde burrito & guacamole with Elote chips.
7:00pm: watched Watch What Happens Live & Hometown that I fell asleep during on Monday.
8:00pm: watched Vanderpump Rules
Living Room Diffuser Blend: Anthropologie Volcano candle blend – YL Orange, Grapefruit, Lime, Idaho Blue Spruce, & Geranium.
9:00pm: watched Shahs of Sunset from last Friday.
10:00pm: Bedtime Routine:
1. Turn on diffuser: blend is Thieves & Lemon for immune support.
2. Used Bliss Makeup Melt to remove mascara.
3. Wash face with YL Orange Blossom face wash.
4. Used Thayer’s Witch Hazel for toner.
5. Used Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Daily Peel (I’d like to do this every other day, but only remember about once a week).
6. Used prescription acne gel.
7. NeuLASH lash enhancing serum.
10:15pm: In Bed Routine:
1. Spray Thieves on the bottom of my feet.
2. Roll YL Tranquil from shoulder, across my clavicle, to the other shoulder (sleep support).
3. Roll YL Soothe CBD oil on the back of my neck (for chronic neck & shoulder pain).
4. Put on chapstick.
5. Put on Olive & June cuticle oil.
6. Read Only You until 11:00pm. Lights out.
One thing I left off this list is every time I washed my hands. If I touched something, then I washed my hands.
Was this interesting?
I’ll be back Friday for my Friday Five & the RHONY Recap.